Biscoff cupcakes are cookies disguised as cupcakes.
serves (12) cook time ( ) preperation ( )
- ½ stick butter, softened
- ½ c Biscoff spread
- 1 c sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 ½ c all purpose flour
- 1 ¼ tsp baking powder
- ⅓ c milk
- 1 stick butter, softened
- ¼ c Biscoff spread
- 1 ½ c powdered sugar
- 3 tbs cream
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat your oven to 350°F. Grease a 12 capacity muffin tin or line the holes with paper cases.
- Cream together butter, Biscoff and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add the eggs and vanilla and mix well.
- Add flour and baking powder and mix until just combined.
- Gently beat in the milk.
- Spoon the mixture into prepared muffin tin.
- Bake for 17 to 20 minutes, or until a skewer inserted into the center comes out clean. Transfer to a wire rack to cool.
- To make the frosting, cream the butter and Biscoff together.
- Slowly add the powdered sugar, cream and vanilla extract and beat until very light and fluffy.
- Pipe the frosting onto the fully cooled cupcakes and decorate as desired.