Sex On The Beach Cupcakes Recipe
Sex on the beach cupcakes will bring a fun fruitiness to any occasion.
serves (12) cook time ( ) preperation ( )
- 2 c self rising flour
- ¾ c caster sugar
- ½ c milk
- 1 stick unsalted butter, melted and cooled
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 2 tbs peach schnapps
- 1 orange, juice (and zest for frosting)
- 1 stick unsalted butter, softened
- 2 to 3 c powdered sugar
- ¼ c cranberry juice
- Preheat your oven to 390°F. Grease a 12 capacity muffin tin or line the holes with paper cases.
- Combine flour and caster sugar in a bowl and make a well in the center.
- Add milk, butter, eggs, schnapps and juice to flour mixture.
- Using a large metal spoon, stir gently to combine.
- Spoon the mixture into prepared muffin tin.
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes, or until a skewer inserted into the center comes out clean. Transfer to a wire rack to cool.
- To make the frosting, cream the butter and powdered sugar together until smooth.
- Stir the cranberry juice and orange zest into the butter and sugar mixture while beating slowly.
- Once incorporated, whisk until light and fluffy.
- Pipe the frosting onto the fully cooled cupcakes and decorate as desired.